It seems like the January is rolling through at a rather quick pace…so here are some fun updates
- I cleaned out our diaper bag for the final time since 2006…packed it up and put it away.
- I started back training for IMLP and promptly fell asleep at 8pm the first night I had a workout.
- Jackson potty trained over the holiday break…so I am pretty excited that we may have purchased our last diapers…for now.
- Aly informed me that we must hold a planning meeting for her birthday. She is a list maker and definitely my child.
- I am so excited that I got this for my birthday. In my brief 30 min run last week…they trashed the basement. The trade off is worth it.
- I have some exciting stuff in the works in terms of work…so hopefully will share soon!